Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

4 hours ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

Here's some progress I remodeled the whole stadium from scratch since the first one I made looked bad.....Anyways here is this updated version I need to add the dirt, finish the support columns as you can see Ive done some already then finish the screens on each side of the stadium, then make the entrance for the trucks, build the interior of the stadium (EX. add food stands, restrooms and entrances to the stadium) Since this is my first ever stadium I ever modeled I want to enter with a big BANG!  So I'm putting as much detail as I can from flags to interior. LIKE ALWAYS GIVE ME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM MOST OF THE TIME I WILL BE SEARCHING AROUND THE INTERNET FINDING INTERIOR OF THE STADIUM

You dropped these on the floor, hear you go: . , . , . , . , ,

Looks pretty good. Not bad at all for your first track.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

You dropped these on the floor, hear you go: . , . , . , . , ,

Looks pretty good. Not bad at all for your first track.

Thank's I will try put daily updates so ill post ONE picture of the track everyday on the progress of it. So this forum can get flowing because it's been little slow 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

Thank's I will try put daily updates so ill post ONE picture of the track everyday on the progress of it. So this forum can get flowing because it's been little slow 

do you plan on releasing the stadium itself in track making items?

15 hours ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

No need to post updates on every minor edit or update you make. People get busy, that's why SYP isn't moving quickly. Just post your major updates. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, steiale said:

No need to post updates on every minor edit or update you make. People get busy, that's why SYP isn't moving quickly. Just post your major updates. 

I'm a fast worker Im already done with all the columns then I already finish the red zone area no I just need the interior and Roof 

18 minutes ago, maxdman said:

You've got the wrong shocks on both the front and rear, but I'm assuming it's still a w.i.p

yes it is still a wip but do you mean like how the shock irl is where the sides are different hight on the shock ?