Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

1 hour ago, GDFAN14 said:

Jester

I think that if you could find a way to add red LED lights (I think it's just glow - there's a few other tucks on the site that have it) underneath the truck similar to escalade or Crusader and some red glow to the eyes, it would look pretty sweet. Just a suggestion. It looks wicked too, great work.

1 hour ago, PaukenDigger said:

yes it is still a wip but do you mean like how the shock irl is where the sides are different hight on the shock ?

I believe he is referring to the actual models themselves, MOD has a top accumulator with a bottom accumulator, not the FELD style with restrict blocks. Looks good otherwise!
Master1a.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Chris B said:

Woah @GDFAN14! That looks so gud.

@Swegliner849 Mud looks sick

I might've also been working on a very small project....

Yeah that's about all I got done so far. The track itself is not textured yet and there are still a ton of other details I want to put into it.

Welp imma be really busy with personal stuff over the next two weeks, so don't expect anymore progress on this till mid-august. Also, yes, Arlington, Tacoma, and possibly Tampa will be released the week I get back. (Tampa's got all sorts of problems lel)  

small? XD thats HUGE LOL looks great so far keep it up.

wtf.

here's some junk I really don't care about anymore. Time to retire.

screenshot_147.pngscreenshot_146.pngscreenshot_149.pngscreenshot_148.png

Not joking btw, as soon as this crap is semi finished its getting uploaded and then that might be it, might as well scrap wf18 now, gg chris. 

• Upvote 11

8 hours ago, Outlawed said:

I believe he is referring to the actual models themselves, MOD has a top accumulator with a bottom accumulator, not the FELD style with restrict blocks. Looks good otherwise!
Master1a.jpg

ok thanks

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

wtf.

Not joking btw, as soon as this crap is semi finished its getting uploaded and then that might be it, might as well scrap wf18 now, gg chris. 

Looks great, and I might be able to help with what looks like Digger 2. I've been working on a paint for another old Digger and they're similar.

6 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

wtf.

I still have to get you that Bigfoot body I painted and mentioned to you. The chassis might be wrong and the props might be from a different era but if you want to make the Bigfoots a pack and include my paint, message me.