Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

9 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

wtf.

here's some junk I really don't care about anymore. Time to retire.

Not joking btw, as soon as this crap is semi finished its getting uploaded and then that might be it, might as well scrap wf18 now, gg chris. 

I made the paint for the long jump truck on my desktop if ya want it.. If so it'll take me a while to get it

@rockgod88 

Hey man, don't throw in the towel so quick. Just take a break from the game for awhile. 

Also, watch and learn from the SM veterans, like Edy. He is quite open about unfinished projects that will never be completed, because he was not satisfied with them.

Doesn't seem to bother him, just moves on to what he REALLY wants to be doing. Whether it's life-related or SM-related.

I suggest you disappear for a bit and take some time to do NON-SM activities that make you happy.

Even the most talented folks around here take long hiatus or they're gone altogether.

Just do what makes ya happy!

Back on topic now.

1 hour ago, Greeny said:

@rockgod88 

Hey man, don't throw in the towel so quick. Just take a break from the game for awhile. 

Also, watch and learn from the SM veterans, like Edy. He is quite open about unfinished projects that will never be completed, because he was not satisfied with them.

Doesn't seem to bother him, just moves on to what he REALLY wants to be doing. Whether it's life-related or SM-related.

I suggest you disappear for a bit and take some time to do NON-SM activities that make you happy.

Even the most talented folks around here take long hiatus or they're gone altogether.

Just do what makes ya happy!

Back on topic now.

Coming from someone whos taken a 2-3 year hiatus, theres no better way of saying that