Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

6 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

@Chris B its almost done a few adjustments left ;) Chazzy killed it on the paint! 

*pics*

I hope those few adjustments are including the correct shock body model, RKM trucks dont run those shocks. But other wise, looks decent

1 hour ago, Swegliner849 said:

Here is the full reveal of this, turned out pretty good. This is the red pickup body in nowadays Dennis Anderson's chassis (gd #30). Pretty fun truck to drive in the mud and in the monster truck/jam tracks. Will definetly use this in some leagues or fun runs. Also thanks to @Chazzymp for helping me with the muddy stuff

The clean/shiny version (includes a flagless truck too)

And here is an edit i made, turned out better than i thought

beautiful. legit beautiful. 

On 7/20/2017 at 10:54 PM, Chris B said:

*World finals 18 sexiness*

I have a good suggestion for a possible racing encore track that will be amazing if you did it: For the track you should have 2D low detail sprites of the trucks around the track. This would take much longer to do since it would delay it but I think that would look really cool. Pic for reference. They wouldn't be 1080P 4K but just low poly sprites to cut on lag. Pic for reference.

1dj6a64bobzoy5gzg.jpg

20 hours ago, Greeny said:

I do not understand how/why you would take issue with supporting another member OR why you would call me out for anything at all, but you gave me a good laugh! :) (P.S. I thought of a better name for your hometown PM me. I will make you a truck with the name on the side!)

Oh snap I actually worded that wrong. My bad. I took a 2-3 year hiatus so I was just putting my experience in oops. Sorry about that

24 minutes ago, carkiller458 said:

would any one happen to have a blend to a rhythm section and turning pole and banners from 1999. im making  Nashville 1999 and don't have a ton of time to make everything

Not the place for that, either put this in the help section or the requests section

45 minutes ago, carkiller458 said:

would any one happen to have a blend to a rhythm section and turning pole and banners from 1999. im making  Nashville 1999 and don't have a ton of time to make everything

model it.

its not hard to make it yourself

ive made some custom ones

48 minutes ago, carkiller458 said:

Just get a Cylinder as a Turning pole and texture the banners yourself. theirs some textures I think in the track textures forum that someone made