Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

1 hour ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

Just get a Cylinder as a Turning pole and texture the banners yourself. theirs some textures I think in the track textures forum that someone made

you mean like thisbanner_and_turning_pole.jpg

also been getting this all ready to go its only racing so far pontiac_2017_2.jpgpontiac_2017_3.jpgpontiac_2017_4.jpgpontiac_2017_5.jpgpontiac_2017_6.jpgpontiac_2017_1.jpg

its a two way old school st louis style track in pontiac silverdome alot of fun so far and yes i will be changing some of the little banners on the track to have diffrent sponsers cant wait to get freestyle done and get it going in game 

• Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

Pettibones...hm.

Also, i am very thrilled with all this progress that's been going on. You guys are doing a great job! It seems like we might finally be getting out of the era of begging for trucks, and finally building it ourselves. So to help everyone out, I am working on a variety of different components to expand the prop selection on the site. This will help get rid of 'Copy & Paste' trucks, or trucks that deserve a lot more attention and accuracy, but no one has the resources to put the proper details where they belong.

I've always been one to add more and more detail to each truck that i make, in hopes to produce the most accurate trucks out there to enhance game play, but life is catching up fast and I don't have all the time to focus on a complete build as i would like to. It'd be nice to be able to mes around with a quality truck that i didn't have to make myself :P. So, in an effort to push this site content quality forward and help out the newer waves of truck makers, I will be working on various Monster trucks parts so that anyone who wants to choose something different for their Custom or Replica, has the ability to do so. This includes, but is not limited to, -Different Shock Packages,  -Rim Styles, -Body Mounts, - Headers, -Chassis Accessories, -Gauges,  etc. I may not be making Complete Trucks for the time being, but with releasing these props, hopefully I won't have to for much longer ;)

This is also a great chance for Monster Truck fans on here to look beyond the fiberglass and bright painted parts, and look at how different each Monster Truck actually is.

So far this is what i have:

Not sure what brand or combination Shock Package this is, but its the same one off of the irl GD23.

Feld Style - Fuel Cell.

Feld style - 2017 Magnaflow Mufflers. (Shout out to Andrew Sheets for some help on these)

PettiBone Planeteries. (Still working on the hub itself, along with the Knuckle)

I know with more detail comes more Lag, but in order to cut down on that, I will decrease the texture sizes as much as i can without changing the quality too much.

I would also like to make a completely new 540 Chevy Engine Model (the ones Feld uses), so if anyone has any close up shots of it or videos, please send them on over!

Don't be afraid of modeling some more components for everyone to use! If you don't feel it's up to quality, post it here and I'm sure everyone on here would like to give some feedback. 

All for the good of the community.

damn fern back at it again with the great content 

1 hour ago, fernBurn said:

Pettibones...hm.

Also, i am very thrilled with all this progress that's been going on. You guys are doing a great job! It seems like we might finally be getting out of the era of begging for trucks, and finally building it ourselves. So to help everyone out, I am working on a variety of different components to expand the prop selection on the site. This will help get rid of 'Copy & Paste' trucks, or trucks that deserve a lot more attention and accuracy, but no one has the resources to put the proper details where they belong.

I've always been one to add more and more detail to each truck that i make, in hopes to produce the most accurate trucks out there to enhance game play, but life is catching up fast and I don't have all the time to focus on a complete build as i would like to. It'd be nice to be able to mes around with a quality truck that i didn't have to make myself :P. So, in an effort to push this site content quality forward and help out the newer waves of truck makers, I will be working on various Monster trucks parts so that anyone who wants to choose something different for their Custom or Replica, has the ability to do so. This includes, but is not limited to, -Different Shock Packages,  -Rim Styles, -Body Mounts, - Headers, -Chassis Accessories, -Gauges,  etc. I may not be making Complete Trucks for the time being, but with releasing these props, hopefully I won't have to for much longer ;)

This is also a great chance for Monster Truck fans on here to look beyond the fiberglass and bright painted parts, and look at how different each Monster Truck actually is.

Not sure what brand or combination Shock Package this is, but its the same one off of the irl GD23.

Feld Style - Fuel Cell.

Feld style - 2017 Magnaflow Mufflers. (Shout out to Andrew Sheets for some help on these)

PettiBone Planeteries. (Still working on the hub itself, along with the Knuckle)

I know with more detail comes more Lag, but in order to cut down on that, I will decrease the texture sizes as much as i can without changing the quality too much.

I might release this all in a big fernBurn Prop Pack bc that would be cool, but I'm open to releasing them individually.

I would also like to make a completely new 540 Chevy Engine Model (the ones Feld uses), so if anyone has any close up shots of it or videos, please send them on over!

Don't be afraid of modeling some more components for everyone to use! If you don't feel it's up to quality, post it here and I'm sure everyone on here would like to give some feedback. 

I might release this all in a big fernBurn Prop Pack bc that would be cool, but I'm open to releasing them individually.

No track making items? ;-; Just kidding Fern thanks for the props I might make trucks in the future! Also I will be making more models of stadiums,arenas,Speedways even newer versions of them in the future same with track props like new crush cars,new dumpsters,new chairs, canopy tents, type of fences wear you dont have to do the transparency stuff, houses,buildings,and more! I'm just going to stick with one project at a time for now which is Glendale/University Of Phoenix stadium. This is the era where SOME veteran builders leave and SOME new rookies start building.

5 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Pettibones...hm.

Feld Style - Fuel Cell.

Amazing Fern, friends  and I were planning on making Headers well not anymore. Cant wait to finish up projects with all those amazing props.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, LordFrosting said:

d27fa94222e9f237fb2cbdcd6c8bd86b.png                                            Something I did for Beam, but wanted to see how it looked in RoR. used GD25 Porter as a base

loving it bb

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, nks1996 said:

you mean like this

also been getting this all ready to go its only racing so far 

its a two way old school st louis style track in pontiac silverdome alot of fun so far and yes i will be changing some of the little banners on the track to have diffrent sponsers cant wait to get freestyle done and get it going in game 

That track looks awesome. I'd recommend looking around for 2005-2007 banners for that track, I feel like they'd fit it best. I'd also recommend re-texturing some of the ramps, the dirt texture is coming off as 'skewed' on some of the ramps. Otherwise looks pretty good!