.38 GRAPHICs

Hornetguy97

Question

In .37, if i have sandstorm sky and HDR on. The sky goes black and the track seems to be lit. This can be seen on my youtube videos under themightykasey. In .38 with the same settings, the sky is like the normal sky in .37 with clouds even tho it says sandstorm, is there a way to get the black sky in .38?

6 answers to this question

22 hours ago, Hornetguy97 said:

In .37, if i have sandstorm sky and HDR on. The sky goes black and the track seems to be lit. This can be seen on my youtube videos under themightykasey. In .38 with the same settings, the sky is like the normal sky in .37 with clouds even tho it says sandstorm, is there a way to get the black sky in .38?

Have you tried editing the .trrn file? Adding a skyline, unless your saying that the track has the skyline in it but just doesn't show up in game? 

54 minutes ago, Elias said:

Have you tried editing the .trrn file? Adding a skyline, unless your saying that the track has the skyline in it but just doesn't show up in game? 

this track has no skybox. if it has a skybox it wont do it. the sky is black like nighttime,

39 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

ive never seen that type of black sky, maybe you modified something idk

Any track that does not have a skybox does that. 

Shadow distance is 50, visiblity range is 35%. HDR and high quakity reflective. Sandstorm sky. 

Idk how to do that on .38 all settings are the same.

2 hours ago, Hornetguy97 said:

this track has no skybox. if it has a skybox it wont do it. the sky is black like nighttime,

I see I've done this before but never liked it but I don't remember trying it on .38 tho