E3

IamStevenMalley

I personally thought E3 was not too bad. Got some good trailers for games like Spider-Man, Sonic Forces/Mania, and South Park TFBO, but the biggest shocker...

...was that after a devastating 2016 for the company, Nintendo actually put Sony AND Microsoft to SHAME...

...BRAVO.

Eh barely anything Madden 18 related there besides a trailer for a new mode. Oh and Battlefront 2 looks good but will never beat the original Battlefront 2. Not to mention I don't watch E3 as closely and I only see stuff for the games I already play. 

5 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Hands down. You know you better be taking notes if a crossover as ridiculous as Mario x Rabbids was deemed one of the TEN BEST GAMES OF E3.

Agreed. If not Mario + Rabbids, there are several games that really caught my attention, and one that absolutely captivated me. The games that truly got my attention are huge ones like, Metroid Prime 4, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Return of Samus, and others. As for what I fell in love with, that honor goes to Super Mario Odyssey.

10 hours ago, IamStevenMalley said:

Agreed. If not Mario + Rabbids, there are several games that really caught my attention, and one that absolutely captivated me. The games that truly got my attention are huge ones like, Metroid Prime 4, Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Return of Samus, and others. As for what I fell in love with, that honor goes to Super Mario Odyssey.

It's a relief to know that Super Mario Odyssey won't be a repeat of Sonic 06. Sonic Mania and Monster Hunter XX caught my attention, but critics say Star Wars Battlefront 2 was the "big one" out of all games showcased at E3. 

13 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

It's a relief to know that Super Mario Odyssey won't be a repeat of Sonic 06. Sonic Mania and Monster Hunter XX caught my attention, but critics say Star Wars Battlefront 2 was the "big one" out of all games showcased at E3. 

Battlefront 2 isn't "the big one." I'm super hyped for Sonic Mania, and as for "the big one" revealed at E3, that goes to Metroid Prime 4.

2 hours ago, IamStevenMalley said:

Battlefront 2 isn't "the big one." I'm super hyped for Sonic Mania, and as for "the big one" revealed at E3, that goes to Metroid Prime 4.

By "big one" I mean the one that critics are most hyped for, or deem the best of E3, which is the case for IGN. Mario + Rabbids was a no doubter for Best Strategy, while same goes for Mario Odyssey in Best Platform.

Speaking of Mario Odyssey, it lost the People's Choice to SPIDER-MAN...I am without words (Bad way).