RIP Chester Bennington

Hagan Moskau

I know this probably isn't the right time, but God dammit man. Linkin Park was the first rock band I've ever listened to. Their songs really spoke to me in a way that I've never felt before. The fact that such a talented singer like Chester Bennington is gone now, really breaks my heart. And the way he went really hits me hard. Rest in peace Chester, you'll never be forgotten. Your music will always be in our hearts forever.

14 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

I know this probably isn't the right time, but God dammit man. Linkin Park was the first rock band I've ever listened to. Their songs really spoke to me in a way that I've never felt before. The fact that such a talented singer like Chester Bennington is gone now, really breaks my heart. And the way he went really hits me hard. Rest in peace Chester, you'll never be forgotten. Your music will always be in our hearts forever.

I was supposed to go see them in concert for there next tour and now i wont be able to see them, one of the first bands my mom ever showed me growing up and they became instantly one of my top 3 favorite bands. Sad to see him pass away. RIP Chester Bennington