Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

CBzFR4P.png

This is going to take a while... Planning on making a pack from 2007-present, but can't seem to find a 2002 f150 body. This is the "pre politics" version of the truck, and am till debating whether or not i'm going to make a "slinger" version of the truck.

Edited by Jon Cannon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

so ive started a new set of projects as in san diego 2016 and 2017! the 2016 is ready just need to have chris b get me a stadium, and i can get it put in game. 2017 on the other hand i only have racing so far will probably start freestyle tonight or tomorrwo also these were both model in 24 hours as well an a new project in the body department coming real soon ;-)san_diego_2017_show_1.jpg

san_diego_2016_racing.jpgsan_diego_2016_freestyle.jpg

• Upvote 6

Yay we got out of poopost city

10 hours ago, nks1996 said:

so ive started a new set of projects as in san diego 2016 and 2017! the 2016 is ready just need to have chris b get me a stadium, and i can get it put in game. 2017 on the other hand i only have racing so far will probably start freestyle tonight or tomorrwo also these were both model in 24 hours as well an a new project in the body department coming real soon ;-)

Ey b0ss. Looks good!

9 hours ago, leggster said:

http://imgur.com/CBzFR4P

This is going to take a while... Planning on making a pack from 2007-present, but can't seem to find a 2002 f150 body. This is the "pre politics" version of the truck, and am till debating whether or not i'm going to make a "slinger" version of the truck.

The Bigfoot 11/Firestone Wildness body from Tom P's pack will require editing, but that one might be what you're looking for. I had an idea for a replicustom where you put the 2010 paint scheme on like the Barbarian body, but I never got to it. Good luck on this one! Can't wait!

11 hours ago, leggster said:

The point of using a bake when you paint a truck is to give it the look of shadows within the body.  On whatever paint program you are using overlay the paint and decal layers onto the baked layer to give the paint shadows.

4 minutes ago, maxdman said:

The point of using a bake when you paint a truck is to give it the look of shadows within the body.  On whatever paint program you are using overlay the paint and decal layers onto the baked layer to give the paint shadows.

Thank you, never knew that so i'll change it now

• Upvote 1