Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

18 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Currently on wrong base body and needs some refining.

Could you send that to me also when it's done. Also if the Mutt Bodies are done I'm planning to revamp MM Brown and Dalmatian. I also could use the MP Meents Body

On 7/24/2017 at 11:03 PM, leggster said:

This is going to take a while... Planning on making a pack from 2007-present, but can't seem to find a 2002 f150 body. This is the "pre politics" version of the truck, and am till debating whether or not i'm going to make a "slinger" version of the truck.

You're triggering FELD with it having "gun" on the truck. Shame on you. jk dont hurt me

Truck looks good.

20 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

Recently came back to a project I was working on with @Zman5499. What do you guys think of the paint so far?

I think that you should have kept working on with me but instead you just stopped messaging me on discord. I still have the chassis ready and waiting but apparently you don't need help. Other than that, great job on the paint.

23 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

Recently came back to a project I was working on with @Zman5499. What do you guys think of the paint so far?

It looks pretty good, one thing I'd suggest doing is moving the sway bars on the front shocks. They're supposed to be in the front of the truck, not behind the front shocks (If that makes any sense). Here's a picture for reference: Anaheim_022517_EvanPosocco-5507.jpg

so ive made a lot of progress on indie jam 2017 track is turning into a long sweepeng oppisite way chicago-ish styleracing and its got some crazy jump ideas gonna pull a throwdown and some where there will be a huge mt pleasent style launch ramp for nothing but huge jim koehler hang time also if anyone can guess with is phrase will mean for part of the track ill let you chose an obstacle to go on the track "the track will be out of this world lit". and ill give you one visual hint.indie_jam_freestyle_secret.jpg

indie_jam_2017_racing_2.jpgindie_jam_2017_racing.jpgindie_jam_2017_racing_4.jpgindie_jam_2017_racing_3.jpg

• Upvote 11