Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

53 minutes ago, Andrew said:

adding some paint still wip

Wait. Does this mean we are getting a big cat pack. Or just predator. Cause I could use that pack for a truck I need to make on the cat body.

4 minutes ago, erhminer said:

Something I've been working on I know its meh but still fun to drive on. -- Release coming soon!

Instead of something being "meh" and releasing it , I recommend working on it to be the best it can be. Releasing a fully finished product will gain a lot more for you than that average project. It may take longer but it is sure worth the work. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, monsterjam16' said:

Instead of something being "meh" and releasing it , I recommend working on it to be the best it can be. Releasing a fully finished product will gain a lot more for you than that average project. It may take longer but it is sure worth the work. Just my two cents.

ye i am I just kinda rush posted this.

12 hours ago, erhminer said:

Something I've been working on I know its meh but still fun to drive on. -- Release coming soon!

Not sure if you're going for a replica or not, but this looks very similar to the Reno track from this year. Add the tires and telephone poles in the bigger dirt pad and you'd be very close to the real thing. 

9 hours ago, steiale said:

Not sure if you're going for a replica or not, but this looks very similar to the Reno track from this year. Add the tires and telephone poles in the bigger dirt pad and you'd be very close to the real thing. 

I am working on that! Also getting a better track paint.

Have to do firewalls and windshield and then Gun Slinger number 1 is done.. Should be able to just repaint the body for the other 2 versions and then either find someone to paint the 2013-present version of it or spend months doing it

lkO8pwf.png

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, leggster said:

Have to do firewalls and windshield and then Gun Slinger number 1 is done.. Should be able to just repaint the body for the other 2 versions and then either find someone to paint the 2013-present version of it or spend months doing it

I think there are 4 different paints on that body. The one you have right there, one with a mega power logo on the hood, one with a gun slinger face on the hood with darker red paint and the last one on that body.

13 hours ago, leggster said:

You forgot to make the headlightsmaxresdefault.jpg