Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

3 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Wheel base is a too long, that body looks like complete doo doo, and chassis color isnt correct...for starters.

no offence.

Well thats the only body i have and im working on some N/Bs for the truck. Thanks fern im fixing would i could now i just dont have another body to work with so thats all i got.

3 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Wheel base is a too long, that body looks like complete doo doo, and chassis color isnt correct...for starters.

no offence.

I can look past the body, wheelbase is off because the shocks are not straight up and down
20375985_1599283940104297_89128735131916

3 minutes ago, billothepillow said:

Looks really good Nathan!

thanks @Chris B did the line work and paint on jumps as well as n\baking and putting in game its only racing right now but its gonna be awesome once all three freestyle parts are finishedscreenshot_63.pngscreenshot_64.pngscreenshot_65.pngscreenshot_66.png

also today is my birthday so happy 21st birthday to me! yay ror post 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Pending approval

Last detail, if you find it get a cookie

Shortened the WB on the older PEI

better?

i see a couple issues in the RetroFoot model. the headlights are two small and not recessed. and the ridge around them shouldn't be there. also missing the chrome strip along the side, the grille is wrong, and the little recessed slots for the side markers aren't there. other than those, everything looks awesome

4 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Pending approval

Last detail, if you find it get a cookie

Shortened the WB on the older PEI

better?

I hate to be that guy, the Bigfoots and Digger look 110% amazing, but the Monster Mutt and Blue Thunder 2nd gen PEIs are still slightly incorrect. From the looks of it you're using Mr. Destruction's PEI, which was heavily modified, but both I'm pretty sure were stock PEIs, like Prowler's current chassis (can be found in Kozak's chassis pack).