Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

8 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Pending approval

Last detail, if you find it get a cookie

Shortened the WB on the older PEIbetter?

Awesome detail with the bump stops and limiting straps! I've been waiting for those for a while and I think it adds the final "realistic " touch. Well done!

Welcome to the jungle

PREVIEW.png

A non-specific, custom soccer field track in the country of Belize.  Going to add stadium lights around the outsides of the walls, among some other goodies. Getting better at modeling; that's a custom bus in the background, and hoping to make freestyle less "north-south" than on my previous tracks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

On 7/28/2017 at 10:40 PM, leggster said:

Have to do firewalls and windshield and then Gun Slinger number 1 is done.. Should be able to just repaint the body for the other 2 versions and then either find someone to paint the 2013-present version of it or spend months doing it

been waiting on this truck for a long time now!

So I've been practicing with making tacks in Blender, and I'm pretty happy with my progress so far with this custom El Paso track:

image.png

The ramp paint isn't really that good yet, I'll fix that later. And I still gotta paint the race lanes on the track, then racing should be done:

image.png

I will admit that it's not bad at all for my first REAL attempt to make a decent looking track :)

EDIT: Yes, the abomination in the upper left corner of the second pic is supposed to be a jammer XD. Maybe I'll try and fix that as well :P

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, ABgamerX said:

So I've been practicing with making tacks in Blender, and I'm pretty happy with my progress so far with this custom El Paso track:

The ramp paint isn't really that good yet, I'll fix that later. And I still gotta paint the race lanes on the track, then racing should be done:

I will admit that it's not bad at all for my first REAL attempt to make a decent looking track :)

EDIT: Yes, the abomination in the upper left corner of the second pic is supposed to be a jammer XD. Maybe I'll try and fix that as well :P

it's probably just the picture, but the racing jumps look a bit small in width (if that makes sense)

apart from that, it's pretty neat.