Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

LONG PHOTO POST INCOMING.

so ive been putting off the indie jam project just a little bit so i could get other projects closer to completion. but im now back to working on indie jam and i can say the modeling for racing is done still needs textured and set smooth but other than that its mostly done heres some scrren shots to show the track in its entirety. now i know all the jumps are in solid mode im gonna smooth them when its completly done  i might change a few things before its all done. keep an eye out for more updates on this track case it gonna blow everyone away.

indie_jam_2017_1.jpgindie_jam_2017_2.jpgindie_jam_2017_3.jpgindie_jam_2017_4.jpgindie_jam_2017_5.jpgindie_jam_2017_6.jpgindie_jam_2017_7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Andrew those look great as always, your stuff is professional level.

Honestly, you and several others(you know who you are, it's a long list) ... I would happily pay my money for your work, if it came to that.

I have always respected the fact that nobody asks anything in return for their works of art around here. At least something in this world is still pure, lol.

Thank you and great work everybody!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Doing some node/beam testing on Bajarama...

3umBOqC.png

Doesn't have all of it's props, some inaccurate props, and is missing shine and transparency because I wanted seamless transition between Blender to game for fast node editing. Trust me, everything will be correct in the final release.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Doing some node/beam testing on Bajarama...

Doesn't have all of it's props, some inaccurate props, and is missing shine and transparency because I wanted seamless transition between Blender to game for fast node editing. Trust me, everything will be correct in the final release.

nice truck but i want that version of bajarama lol

18 hours ago, Greeny said:

I have always respected the fact that nobody asks anything in return for their works of art around here. At least something in this world is still pure, lol.

Agreed, Andrews work is immaculate. 

As for not not asking for anything in return... I'm afraid copyright laws and trademark are the main factors behind that. Although I'm sure even if they didn't apply, our creators would still do this for free just out of love for it.