Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

3 hours ago, Taurus Racer 13 said:

Some more customs from my Camel Custom Classics pack I have about 70 of these trucks from the Camel Mud and Monsters ,TNT , and USA Motorsports era but its going to take me a decade to line up all those props like shocks and things Its most likely going to be a double pack

I always enjoy what you come up with. My only gripe is that Samson is on a Cohen... I feel like it really should be on PEI, but the most modern generation to keep with your theme.

17 hours ago, steiale said:

I always enjoy what you come up with. My only gripe is that Samson is on a Cohen... I feel like it really should be on PEI, but the most modern generation to keep with your theme.

I really just made all these trucks for my self. A lot of them are cookie cutter trucks . I was going to make 20 or 30 of my favorites and it got out of hand lol I really didn't feel like re propping a new chassis for each new truck so i would just take a blend and throw a new gimmic on it. It would have taken two years to do all these trucks . I have over 70 of these . They started out for my own entertainment and to practice painting I didn't put much thought on which truck would go on what chassis . I wasn't even planning to release them because i didn't think the younger guys would like them but i am getting more and more request for them They are just personal customs . I am not real material on the small details . I will eventually release them for who ever wants to enjoy them for what they are but i have a ton lining up to do like shocks and steering wheels and in cab views but the good part is you get one truck done you can copy it to about eight others lol  But there are a few special trucks that i took some time with like Super Pete , Cajun king , Budweiser Boss and a couple others .

• Like 1

Just now, RoRFan 76 said:

I WAS working on creating an s10 Avenger, but i couldnt get it to export as a mesh, it only exported as a .scene

Correct me if i'm wrong but is that a Silverado body on a CRD frame? just guessing at what im looking at here if its supposed to be an Avenger it looks a little off

1 minute ago, NitroMenace said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but is that a Silverado body on a CRD frame? just guessing at what im looking at here if its supposed to be an Avenger it looks a little off

its a blue thunder cohen. i was honestly to lazy do to any actual research