Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

20 minutes ago, Jackson B (SUDfan31) said:

Got bored. Cloned the CRD Jester that @GDFAN14 and @Chazzympmade and put the green paint Blaise made last year on it. Something is coming soon from me and Salty Bryan so be prepared.

Im sorry to say this but it needs to be a lighter shade of like the world finals 17 paint and the green gems have to be orange. The orange and the green switch places.

5 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

something ive been working on still working on it just giving you a snake peak

i don't know the right word for it, but the paint looks really "flat". if you "smoothed" it out, it would look a lot more neat. 

i'm sorry if my comment doesn't really help with what i think is wrong with the paint. someone else can probably describe it better.

5 hours ago, Matthew_Strome18 said:

i don't know the right word for it, but the paint looks really "flat". if you "smoothed" it out, it would look a lot more neat. 

i'm sorry if my comment doesn't really help with what i think is wrong with the paint. someone else can probably describe it better.

I know I'm still working on it 

AYMelk4.png

So with the release of Shock Therapy, I dug up my old Excaliber paint that I made a while ago. First time I've seen it on a body so I'll have to make some edits like the side stripe on the front clip and the headlights extending to the bumper, but I thought I'd show her off.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

gUcN7AK.png

nyzAWnN.png

Haven't posted anything truck related in a while. Been working on improving my trucks. Also figured I'd make a truck that hasn't been released on here. Might get back to redoing a few projects I started a while back after I finish this. My plan for this is to include both Chad Tingler's and Bernard Lyght's truck once this is completed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

7 minutes ago, Alan E. said:

Haven't posted anything truck related in a while. Been working on improving my trucks. Also figured I'd make a truck that hasn't been released on here. Might get back to redoing a few projects I started a while back after I finish this. My plan for this is to include both Chad Tingler's and Bernard Lyght's truck once this is completed.

Quick and dumb question, do the lights flash/move? and how did you paint it? I painted an Alien Invasion a while back, but have the project temp shelved.

7 minutes ago, Chazzymp said:

Quick and dumb question, do the lights flash/move? and how did you paint it? I painted an Alien Invasion a while back, but have the project temp shelved.

Working on the lights. I painted it on photoshop using the pen tool and various shapes for the lines while using the real truck and hot wheels as reference.