Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

2 hours ago, Alan E. said:

Haven't posted anything truck related in a while. Been working on improving my trucks. Also figured I'd make a truck that hasn't been released on here. Might get back to redoing a few projects I started a while back after I finish this. My plan for this is to include both Chad Tingler's and Bernard Lyght's truck once this is completed.

Fantastic work! Nice to see a proper Alien Invasion and not the botch job passed around YouTube

@NavySonicShell Tried contacting you personally but you "cannot recieve messages"...:

So for the past couple hours Ive been working on a customized/revamped/re-worked version of your ORIGINAL Retro Rocker. I was wondering if you'd be ok with me releasing it?

Id give you credit for concept and inspiration considering it is YOUR truck.

I8n0PuU.png

Its not QUITE done but it will be by tomorrow afternoon. Yes, my name and nickname are blasted on the truck but I'll give you credit in the file here on the site.

but yea: if not, that's ok.  Originally made this for personal use anyways but I actually really like it soooooo...

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

Whats one with out the other? This is currently a WIP almost done. @Chazzymp Killed it with the paint

Few things that I noticed:

#1 is that your shocks on Iron Outlaw are incorrect. I'm not an expert on shocks and such, but I think the shocks off the CRD Bounty from Johan's pack would be more accurate.

#2 involves rims, and I noticed this with the recent Mutants. Towards the hub on your Bounty Hunter, the rim is gray on the part that outlines the hub. That should be black. On your Mutants it should have been green instead of black.

#3 is that Iron Outlaw if I remember correctly only has red beadlocks, and the hub is just black with no red. 

Other than that, nice job guys! I made a personal Iron Outlaw body that's highly inaccurate so this is nice to see. It would be really cool if you did a MTT or other indie promoter version of Bounty Hunter with the Ukraine gray rims with a blue hub. And I think @Chazzymp could really do a nice job on a Scarlet Bandit body with how fast he's picked up this painting thing...