Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

Ok so this may not be the place to ask (if it isn't I do apologize) but I want to start trying to dip my toe in to Painting, I currently have Gimp2.0 is that capable? also the first truck I am looking to try is Barbarian 2017 would anyone have the body for that truck?

On 8/14/2017 at 10:03 AM, Pink Guy said:

Oooo those are gorgeous! Any chance Scarlet Bandit and Bounty Hunter 2/Knucklehead are in the works as well?

@Swegliner849 was going to work on Scarlet, but because he wants to focus on school he said I could take over for him. As for knucklehead, I havent been able to mess with it that much but it's in the works.

• Like 3

On 8/12/2017 at 1:23 AM, Outlawed said:

I guess I should get off my ass and release my up to date chassis pack...

Does it have the old Avenger chassis? ;)

Because I finally got one side accurately done...

EDIT: Fixed some of the ugly red parts in the flames.

qn0qoOO.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Jackson B (SUDfan31) said:

Been a while since Pablo Huffakers Grave Digger 28 was updated, so today I started building this, Built off of Ferns from 2015, still needs minor adjustments and a header change from Zoomies to FELD Collectors.

You will also need to change the shock shafts to the ones with a coil on the bottom like the ones off of Digger #31. Also Pablo's body has a different shape and size to it. The front flip is more slanted downward on his. I think that would take some blender modeling work, and I'm not sure how familiar you are with that, but you'd knock this one out of the park if you were able to do that. 

Been a while since Pablo Huffakers Grave Digger 28 was updated, so today I started building this, Built off of Ferns from 2015, still needs minor adjustments and a header change from Zoomies to FELD Collectors.

Also runs a different type of rim. Similar to the one Big Kahuna runs. Your green is also very light

Suppose to be like this

GD%20Fly.jpg