Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

16 hours ago, Taurus Racer 13 said:

The Taurus team tank Full Metal Jacket

Awesome Pic

Sexy Pic

Amazing Pic

Fantastic Pic

Dude that looks awesome! We don't really see that many other tanks here on Sim Monsters, great work! :)

7 hours ago, MarcosCManny said:

Suppose to be like this

GD%20Fly.jpg

that is just the lighting making it look like that. if you look at the beadlock color in the photo you can see it is the same color as the frame where as your ingame photos show it being brighter.;)

3 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Dude that looks awesome! We don't really see that many other tanks here on Sim Monsters, great work! :)

I have about 8 tanks done I just need somebody that can figure out the nodes to make them handle better They are a bit to heavy and i can't get them to shift into second . they all so die out every time you try to go from 1rst to neutral or neutral to  reverse or vice versa The tanks were pretty quick back in the day I wish i could get them to handle like the trucks or close to it They drive like KaKa

I whipped this up in about 3 hours. Had to fix it a bit to make it look like this. PM me for the paint cuz I'm practically Santa Claus. yeye (Also I stuck the paint onto a World Finals 17 Military truck for those wondering.)

screenshot_2017-06-22_21-18-23_1.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Well, my first track is pretty much done. Behold Custom El Paso 2017!

Racing:

Freestyle:

i'd recommend rounding out your jumps a bit more, especially for freestyle. The way you have them now are a too square and dont allow for easy cross threading or smooth jump abilities.

• Like 1