Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

Hey everyone!  I've been downloading and playing with all the trucks and tracks on this site for years and i just love em!  Over the past week or so I have downloaded Blender and have been playing around with it a little.  Anyways this is what I''ve done.  I know its not much but its a start.  I've resized and moved around this Bulldozer body to get it to fit onto Deadgod88's Max D 2016 chassis.  Still not 100% where i like it but still working on it.  Also i have changed the rims and yes I'm planning to change the driveshaft loops.

Tell me what you think!  Don't be too harsh Lmao

mtxJNNw.jpg

TaOZ5hB.jpg

xO1hVIy.jpg

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed image links.
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, martintruexfan1 said:

Hey everyone!  I've been downloading and playing with all the trucks and tracks on this site for years and i just love em!  Over the past week or so I have downloaded Blender and have been playing around with it a little.  Anyways this is what I''ve done.  I know its not much but its a start.  I've resized and moved around this Bulldozer body to get it to fit onto Deadgod88's Max D 2016 chassis.  Still not 100% where i like it but still working on it.  Also i have changed the rims and yes I'm planning to change the driveshaft loops.

Tell me what you think!  Don't be too harsh Lmao

http://imgur.com/mtxJNNw

http://imgur.com/TaOZ5hB

http://imgur.com/xO1hVIy

That looks great!

ShDbYaW.jpg

Heres an actual truck. the rims are gonna stay white and the chassis is gonna stay weird and the body is gonna stay backwards. i MIGHT texture the body if someone taught me how, and the name of the truck is white & backwards. And yes, i did use the El toro loco crd from the v4 pack.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Wizeguy said:

Heres an actual truck. the rims are gonna stay white and the chassis is gonna stay weird and the body is gonna stay backwards. i MIGHT texture the body if someone taught me how, and the name of the truck is white & backwards. And yes, i did use the El toro loco crd from the v4 pack.

I've never seen something as amazing as this, the creativity, the effort, and the incredible name. You sir are the greatest artist who ever lived!96bd44fdd2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Scratch PDII, I'm running this for SMRA

• Upvote 4

Image result for confused cross meme

• Upvote 4

Danger_Hot_JY36_ANSI.jpg

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Wizeguy said:

On a more serious note the truck looks absolutely horrendous and the name is just as stupid as the truck looks, "White and Backwards", Sounds like the name of an adult film. But since this appears to be your first attempt at a truck take advice from past projects from others to become s better truck maker. Good attempt though? You'll only get better, unless your Garett Hanson 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Jackattack29 said:

On a more serious note the truck looks absolutely horrendous and the name is just as stupid as the truck looks, "White and Backwards", Sounds like the name of an adult film. But since this appears to be your first attempt at a truck take advice from past projects from others to become s better truck maker. Good attempt though? You'll only get better, unless your Garett Hanson 

Savage XD

9 hours ago, Wizeguy said:

the rims are gonna stay white and the chassis is gonna stay weird and the body is gonna stay backwards.

i MIGHT texture the body if someone taught me how, and the name of the truck is white & backwards.

i can't really say anything because i don't create content, but why would you not try to fix the chassis and all the other stuff that's wrong?

second off, why did you post this?

and about someone teaching you how to texture the body, there's a tutorial on the site on how to texture bodies, i believe.

7 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

You'll only get better, unless your Garett Hanson 

inb4 flame war occurs on syp

(lets see if it actually happens this time. last time i said it, it never happened)

11 hours ago, Wizeguy said:

0-94864200-1326753103-leitor.gif

Ok, it looks "ok" for your first attempt, there is a lot of tutorials in the tutorial section, take a look there and you can fix those things. But seriously please dont "ignore" or "dont take the advice". You can improve and create good stuff. Por favor dont be what GH was...

• Upvote 1