Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

11 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

I see That St Louis 2016 is in the background I think that's going to be in Chris b's track Pack In 2 Weeks

No, actually that track was created by Aaron Lurie, and we simply just converted it from BeamNG (where it was released). The only thing I did was convert the files into Rigs of Rods. The track will not be "released" from me because it is not mine and currently is for personal use.

Just now, MoreMonsterJam said:

You can just converted from BeamNG to ROR its pretty simple 

Is there a forum on how to do that. I want to convert Washington 2016 (beamng center) into ROR since my computer hates Beamng.

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

No, actually that track was created by Aaron Lurie, and we simply just converted it from BeamNG (where it was released). The only thing I did was convert the files into Rigs of Rods. The track will not be "released" from me because it is not mine and currently is for personal use.

I was going to release it here, but I lost the files for the track shortly after I put it into BeamNG. If someone could send me their version that was converted over, I'll release it here and give whoever the credit for converting it.

58 minutes ago, MJFanatic said:

I was going to release it here, but I lost the files for the track shortly after I put it into BeamNG. If someone could send me their version that was converted over, I'll release it here and give whoever the credit for converting it.

IDK if this counts as double posting but if it is sorry. But I hope it is .4 compatible, .3 stopped working for me.

47 minutes ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

ill try to make a tutorial but Im busy with school right now

K thanks.

5 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

Jester Pic*

Ok minus all the "Backwards Bob V4 Custom" roasting, Trying to get 2017 Jesters gems/Diamonds in the works. Thoughts?

I think the green needs to be darker

On 8/18/2017 at 7:40 PM, Wizeguy said:

reaction no nope sponge bob GIF

Heres an actual truck. the rims are gonna stay white and the chassis is gonna stay weird and the body is gonna stay backwards. i MIGHT texture the body if someone taught me how, and the name of the truck is white & backwards. And yes, i did use the El toro loco crd from the v4 pack.

• Upvote 3