Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

18 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Credits go to me for teaching "Jimmy Jong" how to actually make a flexbody work. (No offense) Here's a new thing for my breakable pack...

Sorry for the replay box. I'm too lazy to crop the picture.

Didn't you just post these on the last page?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Wizeguy said:

Soon

*picture*

*picture*

*picture*

To be honest, I really don't see a point in reuploading a truck with a simple tire modification that others can easily do themselves. I dunno why, it just seems stupid to me.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Johnathan Z. said:

To be honest, I really don't see a point in reuploading a truck with a simple tire modification that others can easily do themselves. I dunno why, it just seems stupid to me.

well i cant change anything else because im afraid it will lose the breakable feature

1 hour ago, Chazzymp said:

*Pictures of Amazingness*

Started working on this a paint for a few hours. I quickly tested what it would look like on @deadgod88's  Bigfoot pack. What do you guys think of the paint currently?

Nice job, but I believe that the red on the body is supposed to be orange.  Other than it's looks perfect!

4 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

Started working on this a paint for a few hours. I quickly tested what it would look like on @deadgod88's  Bigfoot pack. What do you guys think of the paint currently?

your close on the paint but the red is actually orange. and the front end isn't quite right but pretty good so far!

Image may contain: outdoor