Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

2 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Also, I KNOW yalls wanna some of that WF...

Don't expect the WF do be done for a looooooooonnnnnnngggggggggg time. I'm going hard af on it lol

#detail 

this track is awesome and wf is gonna be hella lit

30 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Don't expect the WF to be done for a looooooooonnnnnnngggggggggg time. I'm going hard af on it lol

correct me if im wrong but are those pits where the trucks were in the back? 

18 hours ago, Chris B said:

Don't expect the WF to be done for a looooooooonnnnnnngggggggggg time. I'm going hard af on it lol

I LOVE YOUR WORLD FINALS TRACK. I know your not finish yet but keep up the good work bro.

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:40 PM, Wizeguy said:

Heres an actual truck. the rims are gonna stay white and the chassis is gonna stay weird and the body is gonna stay backwards. i MIGHT texture the body if someone taught me how, and the name of the truck is white & backwards. And yes, i did use the El toro loco crd from the v4 pack.

I come back from vacation and go on this site and now this is here. I'm sorry but like dude wtf

RoR_2017-08-26_11-38-39-873.png

RoR_2017-08-26_11-39-47-294.png

RoR_2017-08-26_11-41-20-252.pngT

Went back and fixed up Jester( added darker-ish color of green, and some small fixes.) Also working on both paints of Crude Behavior but...only have old v4 version of body rip(Pls ignore truck props on it, I did this to test paint not the truck.) Also wondering, has anyone made a 1955 Chevy body blend? It'd really help.

• Upvote 4