Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

1 hour ago, Chazzymp said:

Making some attempts to make my screenshots for syp to not be so ass like my old ones. So why not test out some screenshots with projects I've touched up with recently.

Projects are looking nice! Might want to put some updated props on nitro. earth shaker has a small chrome bar connecting the black bar to the rest of the body, might want to include that. Just a heads up it would be nice to have a pic of the whole truck in case more changes needed to be made

2 hours ago, deadgod88 said:

The Debut of the big blue ford

Part of the PEI pack so its not going to be 100% accurate.

2 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

Making some attempts to make my screenshots for syp to not be so ass like my old ones. So why not test out some screenshots with projects I've touched up with recently.

loving the projects so far.
also sneak peekz
TEZ5AFT.png

12 hours ago, monsterjam16' said:

Projects are looking nice! Might want to put some updated props on nitro. earth shaker has a small chrome bar connecting the black bar to the rest of the body, might want to include that. Just a heads up it would be nice to have a pic of the whole truck in case more changes needed to be made

im working on it there is more to come with earth shaker

I think I realized what it was. it's not that the bed is too low. it's where it needs to be. its how the wheel well on the dump bed is. each side of the wheel well is NEARLY even, when on the real truck the rear part of the wheel well sits far above the front of the wheel well. in this case I'd say at least a foot or so higher. I know that may sound dumb to a few people but I can't be the only one here.

8 hours ago, xNITROxBUNNYx said:

Am I the only one that feels like the Dump bed on earth shaker is sitting too low, and is just a tad too long or a proportion, whether the front, or the bed, is off? idk SOMETHING seems off but the bed definitely feels like its sitting a bit low

8 hours ago, xNITROxBUNNYx said:

I think I realized what it was. it's not that the bed is too low. it's where it needs to be. its how the wheel well on the dump bed is. each side of the wheel well is NEARLY even, when on the real truck the rear part of the wheel well sits far above the front of the wheel well. in this case I'd say at least a foot or so higher. I know that may sound dumb to a few people but I can't be the only one here.

please dont double post, use the edit button