Show Your Projects Chapter 59

Chazzymp

Looking for someone to help me get this in game. the paint isnt Beautiful and this is a 1pt track (racing/freestyle in a single .trrn file) but everything is already joined. Im not looking for any changes to be done, just to get it in game. Please PM me if you're interested. Thank you. (Yes @deadgod88 its 2 49 this time)

NyYSkNS.png

Edit: Heres some more pics

5ekHHIr.png

MAtnqF2.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

14 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Looking for someone to help me get this in game. the paint isnt Beautiful and this is a 1pt track (racing/freestyle in a single .trrn file) but everything is already joined. Im not looking for any changes to be done, just to get it in game. Please PM me if you're interested. Thank you. (Yes @deadgod88 its 2 49 this time)

Looks like a really nice track. Not sure if this is for SMRA, but I love the colors. My only suggestion is to change tarp colors. Sorry I can directly help you out, but I just wanted to give my thoughts on this awesome piece!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Edit: Heres some more pics

Dirt looks pretty low res, I'd find a bigger texture. Otherwise looks amazing my dude!

• Like 1

MURICA!!! F*** YEAH!!!

Practice: (Might remove the turn cars for the practice version, idk, I'll leave that up to you guys ;))

screenshot_47.png

Racing:

screenshot_48.png

Racing Layout: (Was originally gonna make it East Rutherford style, but I wanted to do something kinda unique. The Red lines indicate the first lap, and the blue line indicates the second lap. It's basically running in 2 circles)

screenshot_49.png

Freestyle:

screenshot_50.png

Murica Mayhem! Coming to a Sim Monsters near you!

• Upvote 9

We all know the 25th anniversary Sonic truck...well I had this idea for a World Finals version considering the trucks very strongly possible entry to my personal world finals. Hope you like. ALSO the paint looks fine, my graphics are just down cuz i finally got fed up with adjusting racing times due to lag.

GkFZtpB.png

EfJ5t4Y.png

u5Fu0my.png

Ps: I dont know the sonic universe or history like AT ALL so the shadow addition MIGHT (?) throw off the 25th anniversary theme, i just thought itd be cool as a world finals truck.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ABgamerX said:

MURICA!!! F*** YEAH!!!

Practice: (Might remove the turn cars for the practice version, idk, I'll leave that up to you guys ;))

Racing:

Racing Layout: (Was originally gonna make it East Rutherford style, but I wanted to do something kinda unique. The Red lines indicate the first lap, and the blue line indicates the second lap. It's basically running in 2 circles)

Freestyle:

Murica Mayhem! Coming to a Sim Monsters near you!

VA

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

We all know the 25th anniversary Sonic truck...well I had this idea for a World Finals version considering the trucks very strongly possible entry to my personal world finals. Hope you like. ALSO the paint looks fine, my graphics are just down cuz i finally got fed up with adjusting racing times due to lag.

Ps: I dont know the sonic universe or history like AT ALL so the shadow addition MIGHT (?) throw off the 25th anniversary theme, i just thought itd be cool as a world finals truck.

Very nice edit of my truck! only thing id change is on the roof remove the sonic/shadow lettering as they dont mix well together. Everything else looks pretty cool and i give permission for you to post this as i like what you have done!

• Like 1