Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

2 hours ago, David65 said:

saw something about the bkt deal is ending in 2019 anyone got some more info?

I found an article that says it's good through 2018.

http://www.tirebusiness.com/article/20140311/NEWS/140319976/bkt-hooks-up-with-monster-jam

Dont get your hopes up, they'll probably make a new contract, BKT is getting loads of exposure from Monster Jam

Triple Threat Central Prediction:

• Grave Digger - Krysten Anderson
  • Megalodon - Justin Sipes
  • El Toro Loco - Armando Castro
  • Blue Thunder - Matt Cody
  • Zombie - Ami Houde
  • Alien Invasion - Bernard Lyght
  • Pirate's Curse - Camden Murphy
  • New Truck - ???

Triple Threat East Prediction:

• Grave Digger - Tyler Menninga
  • Max-D - Colton Eichelberger
  • Scooby-Doo - Bailey Shea
  • Earth Shaker - Tristan England
  • Zombie - Bari Musawwir
  • El Toro Loco - Kayla Blood
  • Monster Mutt Dalmatian - Cynthia Gauthier
  • Monster Mutt Rottweiler - Cory Snyder

This'll be the last of my predictions for a while, but I'm just interested to see what FELD will do with tours like these for next year.

No way that Snyder & Cody would be split up. I think it's safe to assume that the Groths will stay on the west tour, but the Basl team as well as Vaters 2 might switch on the central and east tours. 

Lineup for Santiago, Chile!

Grave Digger® (Morgan Kane), Max-D™ (Chuck Werner), El Toro Loco® (Mark List), Scooby-Doo™ (Brianna Mahon), Monster Mutt® Dalmatian (Cynthia Gauthier) y Alien Invasion (Chad Tingler).

Im going to be honest, i like it more than last years lineup

https://www.monsterjam.com/es-CL/events/santiago-chile

3 hours ago, litl_e_fan said:

That's not FELD's fault but keep blaming them for everything you don't like. 

No it's Feld's fault, actually. Talked to Morgan Kane at the Sunrise Pit Party and he said it would be too expensive to haul dirt down, and that the dirt their was too sandy. But they put sandy dirt (pretty much the same stuff as what Sunrise has) in Tampa. So it kind of is their fault

37 minutes ago, EightBitMS said:

No it's Feld's fault, actually. Talked to Morgan Kane at the Sunrise Pit Party and he said it would be too expensive to haul dirt down, and that the dirt their was too sandy. But they put sandy dirt (pretty much the same stuff as what Sunrise has) in Tampa. So it kind of is their fault

How do you specifically know that the dirt in Tampa is the same as Sunrise? Yeah the color might be similar but the dirt content could be completely different resulting in a much better compound on the track? Or maybe their experimenting with ways to keep the sand levels down by spraying the course more often with water? Feld is human too, and they arnt perfect so cut them some slack man. It's a company, the company's gonna do what they need to do  to save money. End of story.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Lineup for Santiago, Chile!

Grave Digger® (Morgan Kane), Max-D™ (Chuck Werner), El Toro Loco® (Mark List), Scooby-Doo™ (Brianna Mahon), Monster Mutt® Dalmatian (Cynthia Gauthier) y Alien Invasion (Chad Tingler).

Im going to be honest, i like it more than last years lineup

https://www.monsterjam.com/es-CL/events/santiago-chile

Chuck Werner in Max-D......

......i'm more interested in this arena event lineup than any other arena event lineup this year

(TBH it'a not just chuck in max-d that has me interested, but the entire lineup is one of the best this year in terms of arenas)

4 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

How do you specifically know that the dirt in Tampa is the same as Sunrise? Yeah the color might be similar but the dirt content could be completely different resulting in a much better compound on the track? Or maybe their experimenting with ways to keep the sand levels down by spraying the course more often with water? Feld is human too, and they arnt perfect so cut them some slack man. It's a company, the company's gonna do what they need to do  to save money. End of story.

corporations are not human, they are money hungry entities.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

I'm thinking they're experimenting with sand. And I'm pretty sure FELD using the same dirt for Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville, all hauled down from different places. Florida dirt is essentially the same everywhere.

I am gonna put some prediction input about TTS:

TTS West:

NEA (Groth)

Zombie (Groth)

El Toro Loco (Marc List)

Scooby Doo (Myranda)

GCMW (Bryce)

Max-D (Colton)

GD (Morgan)

MMD (Cynthia)

TTS East:

Blue Thunder (Cody)

MMR (Snyder or Seasock)

Zombie (Bari)

Scooby Doo (Bailey)

Earth Shaker (Tristan)

GD (Krysten)

Max-D (Jared)

El Toro Loco (Kayla)

TTS Central:

NEA (Aaron)

MMR (Darron)

Alien Invasion (Bernard)

PC (Camden)

Megalodon (Sipes)

GD (Menninga)

El Toro Loco (Castro)

Zombie (Ami)

I implemented some minor switches to the TTS, but who knows what is going to happen this year... For some reason I dont for see that many changes to this series. I might be wrong but oh well it is early still!