Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

Okay... Dennis will be turning 58 next year, you all need to learn aging is a thing and he can't take the hits like he used to. His retirement was gonna be coming soon especially after the Tampa injury so get used to it, let the man enjoy his retirement

A lot of lower level indies cut, only ones that irk me are Wild Thang and Fluffy

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Pink Guy said:

Okay... Dennis will be turning 58 next year, you all need to learn aging is a thing and he can't take the hits like he used to. His retirement was gonna be coming soon especially after the Tampa injury so get used to it, let the man enjoy his retirement

A lot of lower level indies cut, only ones that irk me are Wild Thang and Fluffy

Exactly, it was bound to happen. To put things into perspective, I'd guess Dennis has been driving since the majority of the users on this site were born. He's competed in Monster Trucks since 1986, that's 31 years of hard hits, and as you get older the hits only get harder.

I'm curious to see how well Randy Brown is with him back in stadiums. Also maybe Rick Swanson is done driving too. Plus no more Basl bros. 

Also still would rather see Preston over Cory in the Vaters Camp Rotty but I'm super biased on that one.

Milwaukee gets Triple Threat Again and it's the best line up I think for Milwaukee. Good way to send out the Bradley Center in preparations for our new arena. 

2 minutes ago, Bobamatic said:

Did I miss it or is Overkill not in any of the lineups?  Would suck if he's not running this year after running strong the last couple.

No he is on the first stadium tour they announced with Ryan, Lee, BJ and Randy Brown

1 hour ago, Pink Guy said:

I honestly think that if he were to embark on another tour, he'd undergo one last injury that would be career ending, if not fatal.