Official Monster Truck 2K18 Thread

MoreMonsterJam

They clearly stated numerous times there would be 8 tours all of which champions would get an invite to the finals. I may have missed one or two tours since I was cooking dinner and watching but I don't think they showed 8 tours and even if they did most had open spots remaining for some of the drivers and trucks that are still in limbo.

I think there's another tour or 2 to be announced left which will bring some trucks in question out later on. Sad to see Dennis go but it's understood why he did it. I'm kinda mad about the diesel bros thing cuz Diesel Dave (the real one)) is way cool but I'm sure colt will do good in the diesel truck. I really like Whiplash tho, and I'm interested to see how the few new drivers do, really excited to see Brandon got a Digger this year! I'm pumped (back to fan status this year lol). I hope the trucks in question such as Wild Thang and Mulisha and such come back tho lol

21 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

I have literally no actual information on this but just wanted to put my ideas down. I have no clue why, but I feel like it's Boogey Van. Probably completely wrong, but whatever.

Well Boogey Van is for sale currently and I don't think Feld or Netflix are buying it.

Since it's Netflix, it's like we have to think back on all the TV/movie themed trucks of the past.

im a little upset  about the trucks in the series im seeing this year in Arlington. there are alot of trucks i will be seeing for the first time like son uva digger and mad scintest and the dodge ram team is gonna be there. also dident they do 16 truck line ups last year. maby if there were more independints and it wasent so expensive for them to compeat maby we would see more trucks in tours 

1 hour ago, monsterjam9876 said:

im a little upset  about the trucks in the series im seeing this year in Arlington. there are alot of trucks i will be seeing for the first time like son uva digger and mad scintest and the dodge ram team is gonna be there. also dident they do 16 truck line ups last year. maby if there were more independints and it wasent so expensive for them to compeat maby we would see more trucks in tours 

Lol what are you talking about? Every stadium tour has 6 FELD drivers and 8 independent drivers.

1 hour ago, monsterjam9876 said:

Your grammar hurts me so