Another MTM2 Vet, just dropping by!

Max-D-Dude

Hey everybody,

I doubt many of you will remember me. I used to race back in the later days of MTM2Draggers. (2008-2011) I used to race with a kid named Kobi Key (hotwheelsbuya) and all you old folk. (Even back then you were old folk haha) I also had a small stint doing the mtm2 tourneys and the Sunday night rumbles and what not. That was a ton of fun.
Anyway I used to be around under the name maxddude. I was an annoying little prick. I joined when I was 12 or 13. I was pretty active for a while but then I kinda fell off when real life started to hit me. Around 2012 I decided to take the career path of music education instead of auto racing. 
I still miss the community and the activity, but I feel as if I'm better off keeping it as a hobby. I am now 21, and a senior in college studying music education at Ball State University in Muncie, IN. I have marched 5 years of drum corps at the Blue stars and the Blue Knights Drum and Bugle Corps. I'm going to be a band director soon enough.

I had just purchased a new computer, and got back on this forum to re-install the game and see what was new. Surprisingly enough I saw on the front page one of my dumb posts got pinned and is now the top thread in the Monster Trucks page. So I thought I would try signing back in and reconnecting with you guys. I want to figure out whats new in the game and maybe even hop back into some racing here or there. I stay busy, so I have no clue what is going to stick, but it's worth a shot.

1 minute ago, MJFanatic said:

I'm more of a Crown guy myself, but I respect you.

That's pretty cool. I love the organization and have a ton of friends there and on their staff, but I just don't see myself being a part of that group. BK is my home.