Breakable monster trucks

powphenom

Ok, I have made a few breakable trucks. I didn't make the trucks themselves, but just made the fiber glass bodies breakable. So far how it works is, when part of the body makes contact with something, it simply falls off. I have made Gas monkey, grave digger, and zombie. Only a few problems. Zombies arms do not fall off, but the rest of the body does. The second problem is that the wheels do not break. If anyone could help me make the wheels breakable, I will release the pack as beta. That's all for now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2017 at 2:04 PM, powphenom said:

Ok, I have made a few breakable trucks. I didn't make the trucks themselves, but just made the fiber glass bodies breakable. So far how it works is, when part of the body makes contact with something, it simply falls off. I have made Gas monkey, grave digger, and zombie. Only a few problems. Zombies arms do not fall off, but the rest of the body does. The second problem is that the wheels do not break. If anyone could help me make the wheels breakable, I will release the pack as beta. That's all for now.

I can help you if you want. I just uploaded my first breakable pack with Mutant 2017, MM 2k17, and Blue Thunder 2017 breakable.

On 9/12/2017 at 3:42 PM, ChaoticMayhem said:

I can help you if you want. I just uploaded my first breakable pack with Mutant 2017, MM 2k17, and Blue Thunder 2017 breakable.

Can you help me make breakable trucks i want to make a huge pack with at least 50 different breakables and where can i find this pack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
36 minutes ago, GraveDigger35 said:

Chaotic don't help this idiot, the dude can't even figure out how to use the stupid eraser on paint.net, DON'T HELP HIM WITH CRAP

he's referring to legochamp958 :P