Monster Truck Collectors Closing

Connor Richardson

This is kind of a dumb topic, but, how do the people who were in that group feel about the way everything was handled? I feel like it was total crap that they just abandoned all 3.5K members and closed it, and then got angry at us for showing our discontent. Could have been handled a lot better and not to mention it was a FACEBOOK GROUP CHAT. Slightly angry because I enjoyed looking at the new stuff that was posted weekly but at least there is a new group chat. Share your thoughts if you want, these are just mine

1 hour ago, Connor Richardson said:

This is kind of a dumb topic, but, how do the people who were in that group feel about the way everything was handled? I feel like it was total crap that they just abandoned all 3.5K members and closed it, and then got angry at us for showing our discontent. Could have been handled a lot better and not to mention it was a FACEBOOK GROUP CHAT. Slightly angry because I enjoyed looking at the new stuff that was posted weekly but at least there is a new group chat. Share your thoughts if you want, these are just mine

I used to be on the website WAYY back in the day and even then the way that went about wasn't too good. It was at a good peak in 2010, then the site went down for over a year, comes back with a new one and then less than six months later it's down again? After that they abandoned the site and started the Facebook group I didn't go back

Running the Facebook page cost them literally nothing.It's also kind of garbage that the main guys who started MTC were never around anyway, and the first time they actually show up in a while is to say that they are closing the page. From what I understand, there is a lot of tension between the MTC founders and Phil, but Phil is also the only one doing anything to run the page. If they are actually fed up with what's going on with the page and they didn't want to be a part of it anymore, they should have just left and let Phil continue running it like he already was. I think they are a little full of themselves when describing how big the MTC brand is and all their trademarks. What they don't realize is that their brand is pointless and they aren't going to make any money.