(packs)Sim-Monsters Truck Pack V3

liquidfire215

Wow, this pack is just amazing. It is so much fun and all the trucks look AMAZING! Thank you to whoever helped the pack in any way. I am very grateful for what all of you guys are doing for the site, and how you guys worked so hard to make the pack as best as possible for all of us. bow-down-before-you.gif

Im kinda PISSED because i got this and i love liquidfires work put Son Uva Digger is missing axles and all my Grave Diggers are missing axels and body im also missing half the trucks and they where the one i really wanted PLEASE HELP.

READ

"This mod was designed for .37.XXX"

if you are running a newer version there MAY and/or WILL be problems.

6 months of work and you guys can't even read 4 pages of a damn thread, THAT is SAD.

• Upvote 3

I have this truck pack and i LOVE it but i dont have a few of the monster trucks like Donkey Kong

Glad you like it but not every truck that exists is in the pack...if you want that you'd be waiting for YEARS. :blink:

Not years Ryan...Forever. With trucks disappearing almost as quickly as new ones sprout up, We woulnd never beable to update packs that fast. Unfortunately, we will never be able to include every truck in one pack.

Yes i know but i looked in the files and it says that there is a Donkey Kong but when i play the game there is not a Donkey Kong and yes i know that its not possible to make all the trucks :)

There was no Donkey Kong supposed to be in the pack. And i'm wondering.... where in the "Files" did you find that there will be a Donkey Kong in the pack? :huh: