Monster Jam: Path of Destruction

SilverWolf

i hate to rephrease things but keep in mind this game was never called a simulation. its called a game so that automatically tells you there will be some unrealistic things but if nothing else be happy that they have enough sense to make it far more realistic than the last two games. and even then be thankful it isnt like the very first (Monster Jam Maximum Destrustion). that game was an utter embarrasment. you cant help but admit they have come a LONG way from that.

that is true but think. they still had the rally and circuit courses. those were unrealistic. it still wasnt a simulation. it was a game. given it was close to a simulation but we're getting progressivlely closer to a true simulator game with each game they make. every monster truck game to date has had some form of unrealistic content so none of them can be called a simulation or entirely realistic. yes mtm1 did come close to a true monster jam game but it wasnt close enough.

• Upvote 2

sry but i dont think either mtm 1 or 2 are close to a sim..... but there the best thats out........BESIDES ROR..... i just cant believe how good this game is... i cant wait till somebody figures out how to make "true" breaking parts (wheels, tierods, etc..)

well we already have the breakable digger but to me its too brittle. but even still its a start.

I have been tweaking somethings with that and the biggest reason that tires dont fall of is because some beams just wont break and let go even though they are weak. I have taken one of my beam trucks and made it where a tire comes off but the downside is the tire still drives while off the truck. Kinda funny.

Guys... ... ... I think this will be a great game but nothing can take down RoR! Have you ever played activisions old monster jam game!? I have it! It sucks so this looks like a big set forward for activision!

exactly what ive been trying to say all this time.