Monster Jam: Path of Destruction

SilverWolf

all i know is it will be the best probably cause they really stepped back and look at stuff but it does have flaws but ROR has to many problems and it ain't sold for ps3 or psp or xbox 360 or wii or ds so therefore that's why i'm saying this cause it will be the best one so far and no one wants to get on the computer every time they want to drive ,play whatever monster jam and ya''ll kick me off for saying this but idc cause RIGS OF RODS Has to many errors so who care's if the frames r wrong just deal with it far as i can tell ya'll never seen the chasis either cause all of them are wrong so if you want a real game buy mj:pod!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I think the made the actual chassis for all the trucks for once because max d has the real one he runs

well...yes and no. All the trucks that run a Patrick Chassis irl have Patricks in the game, but all the other trucks that run a racesource or a Cohan chassis have a hybrid chassis. They use the main frame rails from a Patrick and the craddle is modeled as closely to what they acually run. But the chassis' are cose enough that the average mj fan wont tell the difference.

not to mention that when I brought these trucks ingame I knew nothing about them nor was I a fan. Plus the creators of the monster jam games are paid by activision and feld. RoR was created by a group of guys for absolutely no money. Also the mods for ror are made by people who do not get paid either. We work in our free time to make things for the community.

all i know is it will be the best probably cause they really stepped back and look at stuff but it does have flaws but ROR has to many problems and it ain't sold for ps3 or psp or xbox 360 or wii or ds so therefore that's why i'm saying this cause it will be the best one so far and no one wants to get on the computer every time they want to drive ,play whatever monster jam and ya''ll kick me off for saying this but idc cause RIGS OF RODS Has to many errors so who care's if the frames r wrong just deal with it far as i can tell ya'll never seen the chasis either cause all of them are wrong so if you want a real game buy mj:pod!!!!!!!!!!!!

would you like to buy a vowel?

or several dozen...

What the HELL are you smoking?

I want whatever it is

Anyone who downs RoR obviously rarely even plays it or plays it solely for the monster trucks when in actuality theres THOUSANDS of things you can do in this game, if you are so close minded to think its a monster truck "simulation" as some call it then you need to open your eyes and see just what you're missing. I've been a fan of RoR and been playing it for YEARS, long before monsters were even a thought as an addon and now that we have it and we're constantly reworking something or fixing problems all you see relating to it is "ITS NOT FOR PS3 OR XBOX". My computer absolutely sucks but thanks to helping LF,CG, the SM crew here we've been able to use MY PC as a bench to get better FPS for everyone. If you want help upgrading your pc post it's specs in the help area along with how much you want to spend and I guarantee you will have at least 5 people including us on the staff try to help you. /endrant

I think that about sums it up.. <_<