Monster Jam: Path of Destruction

SilverWolf

The game does not look bad, and they are heading in the right direction. I will most likely play it for fun and play ROR for fun and the realism.

That is why 360 is alot better than ps3

That depends on your perspective, I like both. Both have there ups and downs but are fun to play none the less.

all i know is it will be the best probably cause they really stepped back and look at stuff but it does have flaws but ROR has to many problems and it ain't sold for ps3 or psp or xbox 360 or wii or ds so therefore that's why i'm saying this cause it will be the best one so far and no one wants to get on the computer every time they want to drive ,play whatever monster jam and ya''ll kick me off for saying this but idc cause RIGS OF RODS Has to many errors so who care's if the frames r wrong just deal with it far as i can tell ya'll never seen the chasis either cause all of them are wrong so if you want a real game buy mj:pod!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to respond to this so:

DISCLAIMER, THIS MIGHT BE LONG

Oh jesus, you are going to get torn apart.

You are right that it will be the best official Monster Jam game. The last two were clones of the Bugbear game "FlatOut" and "FlatOut2". They even copied the same themes. MJ07 was based on the first Flatout, which featured mainly off road tracks. UA featured much more city racing, and even threw in minigames almost identical to FlatOut 2's. The reason I enjoyed MJ07 and UA is because they are both essentially FlatOut with Monster Trucks. Keep that in mind the next time you fire either of them up, and the game becomes a lot more fun.

We really don't know who actually developed this new game yet. They do seem to have put a lot more time into it. The stadiums are downright GORGEOUS. Each track will have 3 separate freestyle layouts and racing layouts (this shows we'll have a multiple year career mode), I've confirmed that there IS Chi-Town layout racing by looking at several screenies back to back, and we have a create-a-truck feature similar to backbreaker or forza 3. I cannot make a truck for the life of me on the computer, but on the console, it takes me less than 20 minutes to produce something sweet. I have high hopes for this game. It wont suck as much as you guys think it will.

We now go into full retard mode now.

ROR has to many problems and it ain't sold for ps3 or psp or xbox 360 or wii or ds so therefore that's why i'm saying this cause it will be the best one so far and no one wants to get on the computer every time they want to drive

You are a dumbass. Just because a game isn't sold for a console doesn't mean it sucks. By your logic, NR2003, FSX, iRacing, XPlane, rFactor, GTR2, Grand Prix Legends... All suck. Im going to keep it simple: One of the guys paid to endorse the Activision game, Adam Anderson, as well as Chris Bergergergergergeron, both have ROR installed on their laptops and say it's miles better than the activision crap. They got the game back when we were using concrete ramps. Adam's truck isn't even in the Activision game.

RIGS OF RODS Has to many errors so who care's if the frames r wrong just deal with it far as i can tell ya'll never seen the chasis either cause all of them are wrong so if you want a real game buy mj:pod!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have almost no rights on any forum, but you should really be kicked out from both sites. I don't know if you actually READ any goddamn thing on here, but all of the trucks we use have been ripped from the Activision MJ games, and will be updated to their correct standards as time progresses, which is what both sites are doing. We know what we're talking about. I'd say maybe 10+ active members in this community are track crew for MJ events or actual truck crew members. They see these trucks up close better than any souvenir book your poor buns can buy.

You're starting to sound like an 11 year old kid, or a really pooty rip-off cortez1. Makes it seem more like you saw our videos on youtube, had to get daddy to install the game, and couldn't go more than 10 seconds without rolling the truck and being dumb enough to think "oh no, I have to exit the game and repick a truck and track so my truck starts on its wheels again."

I'm amazed at how you found this site in the first place.

Maybe we should stop promoting ROR on the MJ video game facebook page so we dont attract idiots like this guy.

• Upvote 3