Website Almost Back Up and running

I have fixed most of the issues with the site other than our downloads, if anyone finds anything else wrong please let me know.

We also have a new chat feature that allows 20 users at once.

The forums will also be receiving a more streamlined and improved look in the coming weeks.

There is a now a report button on every post/thread/download/tutorial...pretty much everything. If you find something offensive or have an issue please write us a report ticket. A moderator will be sent the report without anyone knowing. So if you have problems or complaints please make reports there instead of talking to them directly. This way the entire staff knows about an issue and can better resolve it.

• Upvote 5

is the transaction from the old provider to this new one causing me to rarely be able to get on this site without any problems. when i try to get one about 60% of the time i get a message saying it cant connect and when that happens i have to keep trying to connect for 10-45 minutes. i have tried to use internet explorer,google,and firefox with no diffrence. do you think its just my connection or the transaction because it didnt start happening till after the transaction to the new provider.

Anyone having problems connecting to the site, should use this method.

Control Panel

Network and Internet

Network and Sharing

Find your active network in the list

Click where it says Local Area Connections

Choose properties

Double click TCP/IP v4

***ALTERNATE WAY***
For All Other Users:
Go to Control Panel>Network Connections and select your local network.
Click Properties, then select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
Click Properties.
***ALTERNATE WAY***[/code]

Change the bottom bubble to say use the following DNS server

winxp-tcpip.gif

Now use these values

Those are the openDNS numbers that will allow for a little faster browser and avoid your internet providers DNS server.

More info on openDNS http://www.opendns.com/home

http://www.labnol.org/internet/tools/opendsn-what-is-opendns-why-required-2/2587/

• Upvote 1