ROR Silverdome

My first track project and it is the Pontiac Silverdome. I am trying to make it super realistic and scale down to the foot so you can jump out of your truck and wonder around the different levels and parking lot. Here are a few pics of it's progress so far.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

• Upvote 1

My first track project and it is the Pontiac Silverdome. I am trying to make it super realistic and scale down to the foot so you can jump out of your truck and wonder around the different levels and parking lot. Here are a few pics of it's progress so far.

you might want to put that in the (show us your projects chapter7) threadcool.gif

Finally, someone making a model of not only my favorite track but my hometown track. B)

I've been there more times than I can count. I going to take a ton of pics in October at the next truck show so I can make this as detailed as possible. It is within 15 feet of being perfectly scsle and it's not enough to make me do a whole bunch of stuff over again. There will be little hidden things for those who roam around it. I have huge plans for this. More pics going up in the projects section.