STAFF IMPOSTERS

RKM

If you get a message from any of us on AIM or in the servers and aren't sure it's us, ASK US ON HERE.

FALSE AIM ACCOUNTS

crazymanmur4444

tdevtdev4248

KNOWN IMPOSTERS

teammeents12

HMOSK

I've had about 5 people message me about this on aim in the past 20 minutes, that's why I'm posting this. I'll update this list with all the people I find posing as us but here's the simple fact. If you need us for something or need to report something DO SO ON THE FORUM.

• Upvote 3

If I'm not mistaken, that is teammeents12 asking for crazy's sounds.

that hmosk person is also wanting the sounds as well, the ones that people keep asking for have not been release, for 2 good reasons, 1 they tend to be speaker rapers, and 2 they are just not quite that good yet. I am nice enough to post video of progress and what not but then people like that just don't understand the word, wait.

It is just sad the he had stoop that low to a point where is had to try and pretend to be me.

• Upvote 5

a message i got from tommeents12

teammeents12 2:52 pm

I WANT NEW SOUNDS IM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THE DEFAULT ONES ILL DO AND GIVE ANYTHING IF I CAN GET NEW SOUNDS FROM SOMEONE IM SICK AND TIRED OF THE DEFAULT ONES I WANT NEW ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure Liquid already told you... Your not staff. This will never work.

He is hosting a public server for anyone in the community to use and has my permission since there really is no servers up for .37, maybe you should get some more information before you jump on somebody