whats your favorite

DDT

i just thought it would be fun to create a thread where you can post what your favorite monster jam game has been since the release of monster jam maximum destruction.

ill start things off

my favorite is Monster 4x4 masters of metal....at least you dont do barrel rolls or back flips every hit automatically

2.Monster Jam Path of destruction its a little more realistic then the other 2 before it but not even close to ROR realistic.

3. Monster Jam Urban Assault its was better then 07 but still 2 arcade like.

4.Monster Jam 07 it was pretty bad and felt like a game you pay a quarter at a place like peter piper pizza to play one race and if you win you get a free race.

5. Monster Jam Maximum Destruction the game was a decent way to waist some time. the racing and freestyle was ok to do here and there and the career was a bit annoying how you would do a level but in like 8 levels you were doing the exact same thing again but with a little harder opponents.

I do have and play these games and enjoy them but this is the order of how i would put them best to worst. so share your thoughts about the games and which ones your favorite/least favorite

You do realize that PC is still the oldest, the most technologically advanced, the most diverse, and the most perfect platform for all forms of gaming, correct? Consoles are game controller and kindasorta wheel and pedals ONLY, as opposed to the beauty of a keyboard and mouse AND the aforementioned controllers, and more, and they're restricted to the hardware that's given to them as opposed to the nigh infinite possibilities of the PC, that is only limited by the gaming engines as opposed to the hardware.

Don't you EVER call consoles "Actual Gaming" again, because it is not only false, it is that stupidity that has brought forth the downfall of the PC gaming community because it's easier for a mommy to go buy her 12 year old an Xbox than it is a gaming computer, and that's the ONLY thing consoles have on PC is that they're cheaper.

/endrant

• Upvote 3

ok im sorry for what i said. I understand that the computer is the best and most advanced gaming console ever and i respect the pc players because believe me if this pc would run newer games or even some older games i would prefer the pc over the consoles. And when i said actual gaming consoles i meant as in the soul purpose of those things is to play games at about 60fps and nothing else. Yes i do have a 360,ps3 and a wii but believe me when ever a game has come out that i like that my computer will actually play i always get the pc version first and play that one more then the other versions of the game. The reason why i created this thread is for people to post which monster jam game that has come out on consoles they like best since only 2 of the licensed monster jam games as come out on the pc since 2001 while all of them have come out on the consoles. i did not mean to offend pc players out there or to get on any buddies bad side because like i said as soon as i can im getting rid of this piece of crap and getting an alienware while i build a second gaming pc.

I see what you are trying to say. I have owned all of the Monster Jam licensed games(Other than POD). I played them for about 10 minute, and got sick of them. The 2007 Monster Jam game was one of the worst $50 I have ever spent. And as what crazy said, all I wanted was a realistic Monster Truck game. I really didn't enjoy any of the Monster Jam licensed games. And of course, Rigs of Rods, with the Sim Monsters downloads, Crushes and Destroys any Monster Jam licensed game.

• Upvote 3

ok im sorry for what i said. I understand that the computer is the best and most advanced gaming console ever and i respect the pc players because believe me if this pc would run newer games or even some older games i would prefer the pc over the consoles. And when i said actual gaming consoles i meant as in the soul purpose of those things is to play games at about 60fps and nothing else. Yes i do have a 360,ps3 and a wii but believe me when ever a game has come out that i like that my computer will actually play i always get the pc version first and play that one more then the other versions of the game. The reason why i created this thread is for people to post which monster jam game that has come out on consoles they like best since only 2 of the licensed monster jam games as come out on the pc since 2001 while all of them have come out on the consoles. i did not mean to offend pc players out there or to get on any buddies bad side because like i said as soon as i can im getting rid of this piece of crap and getting an alienware while i build a second gaming pc.

Off topic, but......You should just build it yourself, save a lot of $$ that way.

Slightly on topic: Only thing I have to play games on is my PC, and it's not even that great but not like I have much of a choice right now.

ok guess i jumped to an answer since i consider PC a gaming platform, just considering consoles and not PC then Masters of Metal takes the cake.

I believe that is the one with the "Lateral Equilibrium" to define being on 2 wheels. Everything else has simple terms and 2 wheeling has this complex term.