Show Your Projects: Chapter 8

Casey Graves

Ahh yes Firestone Destination. That is a cool truck, great job! Now all you need is my favorite MTM2 truck, Firestone Wilderness! :lol:

Well to start, all those darker places are backfaces, they need to be reversed because ingame, you cannot see them and you get stuck to/in them,

I Learned that the hard way..

• Upvote 1

You are correct that a Patrick would be more accurate for Brute Force, however all I can do is skins so I was just looking for a truck with the right body and chassis/wheel color.

Thankfully RKM stepped in and offered to put the body on the correct chassis and make it into a full replica. Big thanks for the help!

bruteforce1.jpg

Also went ahead and did the original John White version of the truck from back in 2008 (pretty simple scheme lol).

bruteforce08.jpg

Both are now available in the downloads section!

• Upvote 8

Well here's one of the best tracks I produced yet. Took me alot of measuring, screw ups, and other things to make this one. Note this is only a start and more will be on the way. The grey cars are DCW's, the bus, white car, and van are Ethan Dean's. Also thanks so much to Tom P. on all the help. :)

track1.png

track2.png

• Upvote 5

racingdirt.jpg trying to get it to look as best as i can with microsoft paint. for my first atempt i like it.

if i use a solid color from paint, and import it into sketch-up, will that show up ingame? cuz its an imported texture and not from sketch-up?

• Upvote 5