New Suggestion for you guys

Lookey2000

I dont know if this is the right topic thing to put in but maybe you guys should make trucks that have breakable bodies! Like it wouldnt have any breakable parts just a breakable body! Like if you took a hard landing on the body it would break or fall off! Hope you guys like my suggestion!

• Upvote 1

Box 5 had flexbodies on his original monster truck pack, then I made/edited the 3 extra bodies used by RORMJ, Carolina Crusher, Arachnaphobia, and Avenger which were eventually repainted for the other trucks.. The main reason we avoid using flexbodies is due to the simple fact that online will not show bodies correctly. They will look distorted and wrecked already.

Box 5 had flexbodies on his original monster truck pack, then I made/edited the 3 extra bodies used by RORMJ, Carolina Crusher, Arachnaphobia, and Avenger which were eventually repainted for the other trucks.. The main reason we avoid using flexbodies is due to the simple fact that online will not show bodies correctly. They will look distorted and wrecked already.

0.38 Flexbodies show, well at least I think I saw a gavril zeta crashing lol.

Anyway I didn't like the flexbodies, hit a big jump bye bye camera.

• Upvote 1

I would like onboard if you feel gravity so you can feel which way is down instead of just seeing sky and hoping your not upside down...

I don't think that can be done without either something very expensive or reworking the game itself...which is something we don't do.

I don't think that can be done without either something very expensive or reworking the game itself...which is something we don't do.

I wasn't saying someone do it, I was only saying that is the only way I could ever use onboard. Anyway if it was ever done I think the best way I would ever see it being done is taking one of those airplane horizon thing and making work for a car... but I am not asking lol

• Upvote 1