Cheating = No No.

It was brought to the attention of the SimMonsters staff that James Blaton(NASCARFan98) has been blatently cheating within the replica series. He was caught, and subsequently banned from any and all competition. Let this be a lesson, if your caught cheating, your gone. Plain and simple.

• Upvote 1

is changing the camera setting from roosterpit to above on the roof considered cheating? if it is i will change it back as i have the original file with the unedited camera setting. i havent used it in an event yet i just got the camera like that earlier this week.

Yeah. I am not a fan of his choice and mod his truck. I noticed when Mark,James,Zach Steele and I were messing around on a server, when he backed up, he went exceptionally fast. From the source, He apparently was going to start using 1, so called "slightly" modded truck for the Sim Monsters League. Wonder If there are more people modding to "win" that we don't know about. It's quite a shame people want to cheat to win, in a league that's just about having fun. James has told me to say, He would like to talk to an admin or moderator.

Dylan (or James as you people know him) runs with me in another league, Not any more im guessing.

He was banned before. He made up the name James Blaton, for his new account. But I think Casey already knew that, and were giving him a second chance.

If you cheat you will get caught, if you don't want to get banned from all competition that's run through SM (That includes special events if one of us runs them) then don't try it. Kind of reminds me back when Ash modded trucks because he felt they were way too slow which were modded to the point Escalades spinners were more like lawn mower blades. Just let this serve as a warning to anyone who thinks we won't find out.

If you want to change the view, knock yourself out. Everyone has a different preference for what they like to see when they drive. ;)

He put this on my facebook wall:

This is bullSh*t, ive never cheated, i only use it on the servers, not in racing events, yes i do make mods, but never in sim-monsters. that canadian brain is full of sh*t cam.

Bashing us and an entire country is a sure way to prove his point to us...