ford vs chevy

thundro1

Those videos prove nothing, a almost new dodge can pull a late 90s for and the ford in the second video has 60 in tires on it and should get destroyed by a dually. Also top gear pretty much proved that ford makes the best trucks out there and only lost a couple challenges because foust killed the tires, he'll he towed a train on bald tires

lol,neither one of those dodges in the videos are duallys, and it doesnt matter what year the trucks are. dodge has been using that same engine since 89. just added more electronics and a 24v head along the way.i dont put any stock into top gear. foust is the only one who has any driving skill what so ever, you put him in any of those 3 trucks and hes gonna do better than the other two retards on the show, lol. and it was so nice of them to put the 1 1/2 ton truck against two 1 tons. that comparison was rigged from the start. haha any one of them trucks could have pulled the train

well anyways, thread gettin off topic again, lol. i think we should have a trashtalking/benchracing thread for stuff like this. every now and then its fun to have a good ol my brand is better than your brand dicussion. :D

Every brand has it's good and bad.

• Upvote 1