9/11/2001 Remember the ATTACK!

MJPODProductions

I hate to be "that guy", but Ryan IS right. 9/11 has been turned into a "look at me" thing by New York. Nobody talks about the Pennsylvaina crash. Yes it was a terrible thing, but we really should move on. A lot of you kids on here were too young to remember the attacks or werent even born. Dont act like 9/11 is a big deal for yourself, especailly if you were too young to understand the scale of the situation. That was a scary time for a lot of people. I was in 6th grade when the attack happened and none of the students in my Junior high knew what was going on. IT had to be explained to us. I still beileve alot of people use 9/11 for selfish reasons.

• Upvote 1

My newspaper had a poll in it about 9/11 being a national holiday, 51% said yes 49% said no. I just do not think it needs to be, cause yes it was bad but some people just want to forget about this and move on. Plus I was also in 6th i think, coming back from lunch, heading to English class.

I remember being little like around 5 maybe? I was still sleeping when my mom was like "Tharindu wake up! A plane crashed into the trade center!" I ran to the living room and saw this inferno, I was really too little to really understand what was going on. Then the second plane hit...

As usual they have those documentary's every year on the stories of the people that survived. It's just so sad to hear about what they have gone through on that day.

R.I.P. Those who died on that tragic day.

every channel other than BBC has something about 9/11 on. 9/11 was a huge event in most of our lives, but now its just being played out. Kind of like christmas IMO. Its sad that people have to make something so sad even worse by continuing to exploit it.

Did people in Canada even know what the World Trade Centers were before the events on September 11? im not trying to be funny, im just curious. As for me, before 9/11, I knew about the towers, but didnt really know what they were for.