Kinda Bored

SealedGecko

I'm no Star Wars fan, but Star Wars Battlefront 2 is amazing.

There is also an online FPS called Crossfire for the PC which is also amazing. It was made in 2002, but is updated almost every month,maybe even more. Its 100% free and new guns and maps are added frequently.

And I also play Motocross Madness 2, which is also fun.

I'm no Star Wars fan, but Star Wars Battlefront 2 is amazing.

There is also an online FPS called Crossfire for the PC which is also amazing. It was made in 2002, but is updated almost every month,maybe even more. Its 100% free and new guns and maps are added frequently.

And I also play Motocross Madness 2, which is also fun.

Dude I haven't played motocross madness 2 since I had MTM2 lol. Wasn't there also a midtown madness?

Combat Arms is the best FPS online game. ( For PC )

yeahhh....l not really to many hackers

battlefield play4free is battlefield 2 but now its free

world of tanks is BEAST great game god graphics and dont take much to run it

motocross mania and midtown madness were great games they should of continued the midtown madness series....

heores in the sky is a really good WWII air combat mmo

Well I'm getting kinda bored with ror, does anyone know any good pc games that don't take a $3000 computer to run lol.

Some are free others are not

Battlefield play4free.

Unreal Tournament 2004 (you can find a demo download on gamefront)

Nascar Racing 2003 Season

Rigs of Rods (obviously, ant not just the monsters either)

Minecraft

There's others, just have to look for them.

I can play dirt 3, battlefield bc2, iracing and more with my pc that today would cost around 600 bucks. but yea mostly what rkm said but most good games made for pcs have a "light" graphics setting which really kills graphic quality but if you just want to play the game for the game then it shouldnt be a problem, I know nba 2k11 and most 2k games have this and ea seems to be moving towards something like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Midtown Madness still has a special place for me and It's a really great game to play when you're stressed. ;) And I can vouch for Star Wars Battlefront 2, and it may be harder to find, but get the first one too. It lacks some of the cool stuff that the second one has like the ability to play as some of the more important Jedi and heroes/villains or the ability to sprint, but it does have a few great maps that they didn't bring over in 2. I still love to play those games and do so regularly. And of course I'm gonna say MTM2. :rolleyes: Also, try quake live if you're into fps games. It's free to play but there is a paid membership option which grants you access to their "premium" maps and it also bypasses the annoying ads that play before the matches.

Heroes of Might and Magic 5 is pretty addicting and a great party game. I can run it maxed out on my $375 laptop and it looks good. Also Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic 2 or the Dawn of War games. Any of those you should be able to run maxed out or very near it.