what up?

anarchyxf36

Well let me start off by saying hi to everyone here on the forums... I'm an OOOOOOOOOLD skool mtm2 vet thats semi-new to RoR... I'm intrigued by the challenge of modding for RoR and am loving the capabilities of it so far... One thing i am curious about though, What happened to the crushable stuff that i've seen in Box5's and Squishy Stadium? I mean i downloaded a couple tracks from here and they were very good but running over the obstacles like the busses, vans and what not is like running over a concrete wall. I just think that it makes a track alot better and more realistic seeing as how the more stuff gets run over and mangeled up the more variability and character it adds to a track.

Well let me start off by saying hi to everyone here on the forums... I'm an OOOOOOOOOLD skool mtm2 vet thats semi-new to RoR... I'm intrigued by the challenge of modding for RoR and am loving the capabilities of it so far... One thing i am curious about though, What happened to the crushable stuff that i've seen in Box5's and Squishy Stadium? I mean i downloaded a couple tracks from here and they were very good but running over the obstacles like the busses, vans and what not is like running over a concrete wall. I just think that it makes a track alot better and more realistic seeing as how the more stuff gets run over and mangeled up the more variability and character it adds to a track.

Because they cause mass amounts of lag, and doesn't work online like posted above.

Oh... well what about releasing off-line versions of each track with the crushables added for some off-line fun? I know the people with a ATI Radeon HD5700 series cards and up can handle the graphics in it. Cause i just upgraded to that card and RoR runs practically Lag free on squishy and box5 stadiums with about 8+ trucks parked and 1 running.

Go look at the schedule for the events here, and look at when the track is getting finished/released only a few hours before the Euro league is supposed to start on Friday. Needless work and would probably cause more delays to track building that we do not have time for. There is a request forum here but don't get your hopes up on crushable cars for tracks already done quite well.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you adjust well to the transition of mtm2 to ror. Like RKM stated it is nearly impossible to create another version with crush cars. They way I make tracks limits the ability to actually go back and add the offline crush cars. This could be done with a ton of editing and time which I dont have time for nor will I ever want to do. If you would like to create onee you need to learn the ror toolkit. Once you learn the tool kit message me and I will send you my files I used to create the track.