Monster Freestyle Racing

Bobamatic

Does anyone have a copy of this game they could send to me? I want to get it for my 5 year old nephew because he flips every two seconds in ROR. The one I am talking about you can add stuff from MTM2 into it. Also is it hard to set up? I only discovered it existed last week and can't find it anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated.

sorry to say but there is no download for that game anymore because they stopped working on it. I may have one of the last ones known to man it seems like because everyone has deleted it. PM me your AIM and if i can find it ill send it over if i still have it.

I know I still have the zip for it. AIM me at M13Stal and Ill send it over.

what version do you have because i am looking for version..........well i cant remember but i think it was build 500 where they didnt have axles

the last build I worked on with jpez, was the one before .500 which imo, handled the best, and played the best. But I haven't seen any builds for awhile, just let your nephew practice a little bit more, take it easy and work his way into it..ROR isn't something mastered overnight

Eric do you still have the build our talking about if not can anyone that has a version without axles please send it to me my aim is dustyn1@live.com if im on tomorrow if not then monday. The version i have is 500 and it seems really laggy unless i use the trucks/tracks it had pre-installed. Thanks in advance

Sorry about the delayed response. I was programming a computer all day. Thanks for the help everyone. I only asked because MTM2 wouldn't go into full screen on the laptop I just did for him and ROR is too advanced and probably wouldn't work on it anyway. mjkproductions can you send me both? I would really like to play with this game a bit. My aim name is BobamaticZero.

• 1 year later...