Hello Sim-Monsters

Rabbit

I've been playing rigs of rods for about 7 months now. Used to be called FlufferNutte or Ranger guy (changed from ranger guy to my nickname, my current sim name). Really like what you have going on here and hope to maybe get in for next season since you guys seem booked for this season. Would love to get as much info as I can on how to register and hope to maybe do a few fun runs with you guys.

Rabbit

Welcome to the site, you will have to wait until next season current ones are almost over. But a sign up thread will come up for the next season and you can select your truck, chose wisely as you are stuck with it for the season. Once in a event just follow the rules and what not and you will be good, as for fun runs, just have to talk with some people some times people just go in a server to have fun and what not without posting in the fun run thread. And just to make sure and let you know, 37.117 or 37.126 is the version of ror we currently use for events. Anything else you want to know just ask.

I currently have 38.44, how would i download those versions, i did once, but there was no place to put the files for all the tracks and the truck packs. With this version i go to my start button and type in rigs, it comes up with the menu, and i just drag and drop into terrains or whatever, but i didn't see one in the older version, so i went back to 38.44. I also would like to get the older version because i hear all the trucks work then, not all the trucks in the pack work in 38.44, some freeze the game.

So how do i go about adding trucks and the tracks to this, because if i update to that one, i lose all my tracks and trucks, so i usually pull them out, download that, but then there's no place to drop the tracks and trucks back into

it should install a folder called rigs of rods in your documents folder In there should be a vehicles/terrains folder. Install them in there.....if you told it no to deleted all your stuff from 38 it should just transfer everything over to 37

is it after you picked a truck or track or while starting the game. If its while starting the game before you can pick a track or truck i can upload my 37.126 setup file if i still have it and post the link.

strange.........try uninstalling it and reinstalling and just try to open it. If it does open then through everything back in if not just toss a post up and ill upload my setup and will post a link