Hobbies

crazyman444

I don't think we have a thread like this yet. But feel free to post a hobby you have; do not feel ashamed of something you enjoy collecting or doing. You don't have to post ever hobby you have but if you want to feel free to do so. List is fine. 1 to 3 pictures of you hobby is also fine.

I will start things off here. Just going to post one of the many I have.

Father and Son hobby: Model trains, mostly the o-scale and o-27 scale trains, I have N-gauge, those scales are just the size N is like 1:64, O and O-27 is more close to 1:24

Have a basement layout and a upstairs one that the tree goes in the middle of.

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

Of course there are other hobbies i have but this is the bigger hobby.

• Upvote 2

we used to race 10th scale rwd rc late models but recently got out of it due to a lack of tracks in the area.. but we still have our traxxas slashes

4ilphh.jpg

my 2010 2wd traxxas slash tearin it up on track at quincy monster jam

1919jo.jpg

my baby 2011 customworks rocket with a josh "kid rocket" richards body...

Wow, i'm surprised no one has said this one yet.. I love to draw cars, trucks, heavy equipment, about anything except people or animals. I'm pretty good at it also, i may upload pictures of my drawings when i get done with class today..

Also, i bash my stampede 4x4... when it works that is. Do NOT buy one of these for bashing, I've had nothing but problems, like drive shafts twisting and esc/motor combos burning up right after the warranty expires.. Just steer clear of that truck all together, my basher now is my savage flux hp. No problems at all, it's an amazing vehicle.

• Upvote 1