Truck not working

Robertson Racing

Question

6 answers to this question

thanks for the help guys...........................................

1. Lose the attitude

2. We don't stalk the site 24/7 JUST to help, sometimes we only have time to see if there's an issue then we have to leave.

3. You posted at 2:08PM TODAY asking for help, it's only been 6 hours.

Also you're not giving us much to go on for this "Error", if you want someone to help you and find a solution give as much information on the issue as possible.

• Upvote 3

It doens't work with any download trucks for me!

Make sure your using version 37.XX , 38.XX does not work with the trucks.Make sure you put the zip in your packs folder under my documents in your ror folder, dont unzip it

just place the zip in. Then open your ror config and under settings then advanced click clear cache then hit regen cache, it should then go through the process and you should be good to go.

this is the version of ror you need(do not update it)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rigsofrods/files/rigsofrods/0.37/RoR-0.37.126-Setup.exe/download

Make sure your using version 37.XX , 38.XX does not work with the trucks.Make sure you put the zip in your packs folder under my documents in your ror folder, dont unzip it

just place the zip in. Then open your ror config and under settings then advanced click clear cache then hit regen cache, it should then go through the process and you should be good to go.

this is the version of ror you need(do not update it)

http://sourceforge.n...up.exe/download

Thanks a ton, now I can use my Avenger truck pack! ^_^